Witness a fireworks show from the water!
- 42 Ft Boat "The Grumpa" Charter Up to 6 People
- 42 Ft Boat "The Sunbeam VI" Charter Up to 15 People
- 60 Ft Boat "The Sunbeam V" Charter Up to 16-40 People
A Unique Way to Celebrate Your Loved Ones
Burial at sea is a unique way for a loved one that had an everlasting love for the ocean or a nautical background to be eternally at sea. Our vessels sail 3 miles off the shores of Eastern Long Island Sound. Once the vessel reaches the destination, you can conduct your burial ceremony as you wish. Once the service is complete, you may return back to port or elect to stay on the ocean for a short cruise.
All vessels are United States Coast Guard certified. Vessels have indoor and outdoor seating and restrooms. Food and beverages can also be available upon request.
Food & Drinks
Liquor Laws prohibit guests from bringing any alcohol aboard the Sunbeam V. We can gladly supply you with beverages (water, soda, and beer) and boxed lunches upon request at shore-side prices.
- Music may also be played at your request.
- Flowers or wreaths may be scattered as long as they are of decomposable material.
- The boat will stay as long or as short as you wish. However, a three-hour minimum is required.
- A customary gratuity of 18% – 20% is not included in our rates.
- The captain reserves the right to modify or cancel any trip due to inclement weather.